We can prepare VAT returns on your behalf or provide you with the accounting reports necessary for you to prepare the returns If you are registered for VAT in the UK. Value Added Tax is one of the most complex taxes imposed on business, so complex that many businesses unconsciously overpay or underpay VAT.
Our dedicated professionals are there to help you in order for you not to fall foul of the regulations and do not pay the charges more than you need to.
Our VAT service includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Monthly and Quarterly VAT Returns
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with Customs and Excise.
Tax Returns and Self- Assessment
Completing a Tax Return can be a worrying experience, even if there are only a few entries to make. There are various filing deadlines to meet, depending on personal circumstances and as those deadlines approach, the task can seem more and more overwhelming.
Tax returns are issued to people with complex tax affairs, but also to individuals who receive:
- Income from self-employment or from a partnership business
- Rent or other income from land or property
- Income from overseas
- Other income which is received gross, i.e. without tax deducted.
Our service covers a number of Tax Returns and Self-Assessment key areas:
- Preparation and submission of Tax Returns
- Partnership & Partners Tax Returns
- Corporation Tax Returns